Have you thought about booking a BIBLE360 event for your parish? Or talking to the people in your parish who might make that happen? Contact Jonathan Sargeant to make it happen.
There are two options for your consideration:
First, the Introduction to the Bible workshop
This is a one-day introduction to the Bible for people of all ages and backgrounds.
It offers a place to start the adventure of reading the Bible or to pick up the journey again if it has been a while. The seminar provides:
- An opportunity to engage with others
- An understanding of the history of the Bible
- The basic information needed to read the Bible with confidence
- A brief overview of the Old Testament and New Testament
- Practical tips on choosing a Bible and other resources
- Help to get started with a personal Bible reading plan.
You can download a brochure about the program here to find out more
On the other hand you might benefit from the Small Group Facilitation Workshop
This is a practical workshop on the purpose and process of Small Group Bible Studies for experienced and new leaders alike.
This all-day workshop (9.00am-4.30pm) helps equip current and new Small Group leaders with the practical skills and knowledge needed to facilitate a successful Small Group Bible Study. It is interactive in approach and covers the following areas:
- Why Small Groups?
- The Five Key Purposes of Small Groups
- Understanding the Shape of Your Existing or New Group
- The Five Key Process Areas of Small Group Facilitation
- Evaluating and Improving Your Facilitation Skills
- Improving Listening and Questioning Skills
- Further Resources
Participants are encouraged to actively engage and apply key concepts to their local setting. Whilst the workshop focuses on Small Groups themselves, some approaches to growing a parish Small Group ministry is also covered.
To download the brochure for this program, click here.
Okay, has that caught your interest? If you have a question or would like to book an event use this form and we'll get back to you.
[contact-form][contact-field label='Name' type='name' required='1'/][contact-field label='Email' type='email' required='1'/][contact-field label='I%26#039;m interested in...' type='textarea' required='1'/][/contact-form]