This BIBLE360 Seminar is a half day introduction to the Bible for people of all backgrounds.
This seminar offers a place to ask questions you've always wanted
to ask, in a safe atmosphere. Or maybe to start the adventure of reading the Bible or to pick up the journey again if it has been a while. Whichever, this is the place. The morning will be interactive and fun in approach, and includes:
• An opportunity to engage with others
• An understanding of the history of the Bible
• A brief overview of the Old Testament and New Testament
• The opportunity to ask every kind of question
• Practical tips on choosing a Bible and other resources
• Help to get started with a personal Bible reading plan, if that's what you're after.
Sound good? Then sign up!