A one-day (9-3.30pm) introduction to the Bible for people of all ages and backgrounds.
Thousands of people around the diocese (and the world!) have done this program. Now it's your chance!
It offers a place to start the adventure of reading the Bible or to pick up the journey again if it has been a while.
The seminar provides:
· An opportunity to engage with others
· An understanding of the history of the Bible
· The basic information needed to read the Bible with confidence
· A brief overview of the Old Testament and New Testament
· Practical tips on choosing a Bible and other resources
· Help to get started with a personal Bible reading plan.
Just bring a pen and your lunch (or buy it nearby) and you’re good to go! Morning tea is provided.
Oh, and BIBLE360 modules are part of the larger 360 Project plan.
To find out more, head over to...Wait, you're here already!