BIBLE360: Introduction to the Bible
9.00am - 3.30pm
St John's Place
Cnr Duke and Pine Streets, Gympie
(Ample Parking in Pine Street)
This BIBLE360 Seminar is a one-day introduction to the Bible for people of all ages and backgrounds.
This seminar (9.00am-3.00pm) offers a place to start the adventure of reading the Bible or to pick up the journey again if it has been a while. It is interactive in approach and includes:
• An opportunity to engage with others
• An understanding of the history of the Bible
• A brief overview of the Old Testament and New Testament
• Useful information on reading the Bible for everyday life
• Practical tips on choosing a Bible and other resources for on-going reading
• Help to get started with a personal Bible reading plan.
Participants will be encouraged to actively engage and apply key concepts to their local setting. There will also be an opportunity to develop a personalised Bible Reading Plan for your use after the seminar.
Just bring a pen and your lunch (or buy it nearby) and you’re good to go! Morning tea is provided.
Oh, and BIBLE360 modules are part of the larger 360 Project plan.
To find out more, head over to www.formedfaith.org