Faith360: Praying in Anglican Ways is a seminar designed to give Anglicans an understanding of the breadth of their faith and the varied forms of prayer that underpin it. You'll...
- Discover the unique nature of your own spirituality
- Come to a better understanding of the kinds of prayer that suit you best
- Experience a range of methods that will help you spend time with God
- Learn about different ways of being Anglican around the globe
- Make decisions about your own patterns of prayer towards a future of faith growth
The Seminar is free; just bring a pen, your bible and a desire to learn about your faith. Oh, bring your lunch as well. Morning tea will be provided.
Faith360: Praying in Anglican Ways is a module of The 360 Project. More information about it is on pages at this website! Navigate the using the link above...