A practical workshop on the purpose and process of Small Group Bible Studies for experienced and new leaders alike.
This all-day workshop (9.00am-4.30pm) helps equip current and new Small Group leaders with the practical skills and knowledge needed to facilitate a successful Small Group Bible Study. It is interactive in approach and covers the following areas:
- Why Small Groups?
- The Five Key Purposes of Small Groups
- Understanding the Shape of Your Existing or New Group
- The Five Key Process Areas of Small Group Facilitation
- Evaluating and Improving Your Facilitation Skills
- Improving Listening and Questioning Skills
- Further Resources
Participants are encouraged to actively engage and apply key concepts to their local setting. Whilst the workshop focuses on Small Groups themselves, some approaches to growing a parish Small Group ministry is also covered.
Led by Jonathan Sargeant, this day will be practical and heaps of fun.