Bishop Stephen Cottrell visited Australia recently. As one of the co-writers of Pilgrim: a course for the Christian journey, he was only too happy to sit down with Jonathan Sargeant and answer some questions about the course...
There are 9 videos, each between 45 seconds and 2 minutes to see. You’ll find the playlist here and you can pick and choose which ones you’d like to view. Here are the things he talked about...
1. Bishop Stephen introduces himself and his link with Pilgrim
2. The aim of the Pilgrim course?
3. The intended audience for the course?
4. How is the course being used in different places?
5. Why is it worth using Pilgrim?
6. Advice for leaders?
7. What outcomes should we expect for participants?
8. Bishop Stephen’s favourite thing about the course?
9. Will there be more Pilgrim books?