Did you know:
- Only 4 per cent of young people read the Bible daily and 7 out of 10 have never read it.
- Young people are ten times more likely to read the Bible if they are involved in a group which encourages them to do so.
- Only 1 in 100 youth will pick up the Bible out of curiosity or interest.
- Here’s the blurb from The Bible Society about this new publication:
“Find out how you can engage young people with the Bible; what’s working and what isn’t, and to get that other 99 to pick up a Bible. Bible Society’s Adrian Blenkinsop has pulled together a collection of essays for youth engagement with the Bible to help them, and their youth leaders, keep the faith.”
- See more or order at: http://www.biblesociety.org.au/genz